The newly designed Xplorer Journey Deluxe II V Boat has been upgraded with some awesome new features. The Deluxe II is built on the Original Deluxe base with the outer casing being constructed with a thick, protective Tarpaulin Bottom and 420 Denier upper outer casing. The Tarpaulin bottom gives you extra protection from rocks or submerged objects while on the water. The rest of the boat has been redesigned. The new side cargo pockets have been enlarged and reinforced. They have flat meshed side pockets for quick access to any small essentials and a small separate rear compartment. There is a drinks holder on the left side pocket. We added a pocket on the rear of the seat back rest for extra storage. The Stripping apron has been redesigned with a raised, rigid edging to keep your line on the tray. We added a sunken meshed pocket on the apron for easy access to any larger essentials like forceps, tippets or nippers. The stabilizer bar has a quick release strap on one side and clip on the other. All Xplorer V Boats have two separate, independent air cell bladders added safety on the water.
The Journey V-boats come with a 3 year warranty against defects in workmanship and material. Weight Capacity- 140kgs.
Will be available Mid June 2019- Price to be confirmed.
• Two independent Polyurethane inner bladders with summit valves for extra safety.
• Made with 420D upper and 600 PVC Tarpaulin bottoms outer casing for extra durability.
• High Float foam insert seat bottom and back rest.( Inflatable air cell seats are available-sold separately).
• Quick release, break away system on the 2pc stabilizer bar.
• Newly designed raised, ridged sides on the striping apron for controlled line management.
* Sunken, shallow meshed cargo pocket on the stripping apron.
• Two newly designed, large cargo compartments with ridged side walls, flat meshed side pockets, separated rear pockets and an universal drinks holder on the left side pocket.
* New cargo pocket on the rear of the seat back rest.
• Built in Rod holder straps on each side.
• Maximum capacity 140kg.
• 3 year Limited warranty.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging within 14 days. Goods are to be shipped back to our store in Worcester at your own cost. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Gift cards are unfortunately not returnable.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please contact us.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Store Address: C/O Quénet’s Hunting and Fishing Shop 4-5, Q-Square, 72 High Street, Worcester, Western Cape, South Africa, 6850