- Better image quality, greater sensitivity, smaller, more functions.
- High resolution 720 × 540 screen, sharper image.
- Intelligent algorithm with noise reduction for a clearer image.
- Top national manufacturer, military quality, high sensitivity, NETD≤50mk.
- The lowest NETD, the highest sensitivity, the strongest temperature difference distinguishing capability, the richest image details.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging within 14 days. Goods are to be shipped back to our store in Worcester at your own cost. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Gift cards are unfortunately not returnable.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please contact us.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Store Address: C/O Quénet’s Hunting and Fishing Shop 4-5, Q-Square, 72 High Street, Worcester, Western Cape, South Africa, 6850