|KILO® 1000||5x||20mm||4.3"||5 oz.||1200|
- 5x20 mm monocular with SpectraCoatTM anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
- Revolutionary Lightwave Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
- HyperScan provides 4x range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
- Includes Line-Of-Sight (LOS) and Angle Modified Range (AMR) standard rangefinder modes as well as Applied Ballistics Ultralight (ABU) mode for use with the Ballistics Data Xchange (BDX) system.
- Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution.
- Ultra High Transmittance second generation Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) for superior low light performance
- Compact, lightweight polymer housing with eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only.
Delivery within 5 working days
We are offering free delivery on all orders over R300 anywhere in South Africa. For International Delivery please contact our team by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or call our online team on +27 23 347 7188
'Click & Collect' - Order online and collect in-store
Place your order online and collect from one of our 'Click and Collect' locations.
We currently offer collection from the following locations:
- Shop 4/5 at Q-Square, 72 High Street, Worcester, 6850
- Douglas Murray House, 18 Protea Road Claremont, Cape Town 7708
More locations to be available soon!
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging within 14 days. Goods are to be shipped back to our store in Worcester at your own cost. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Gift cards are unfortunately not returnable.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please contact us.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Store Address: C/O Quénet’s Hunting and Fishing Shop 4-5, Q-Square, 72 High Street, Worcester, Western Cape, South Africa, 6850