The Pelican V800 VAULT Double Rifle Case is the perfect case for scoped rifles and is fitted with five layers of protective foam. Engineered to carry and protect two scoped rifles with confidence. Built for hard use, high impact and supreme weather resistance, the new VAULT Gun Case Range by Pelican™ are the most rugged and secure in their class. Equipped with a host of premium protective features at a price more hunters and shooters can afford. Fitted with heavy-duty hinges, nail-tough latches and an extremely tough high-impact polymer shell, it withstands the weather, drops, abrasion, dust, – whatever comes with the territory ahead. To ensure a waterproof seal, the Pelican Vault cases are fitted with a polymer O-ring. The Purge Valve located on the front of the case will ensure adequate equalizing during the use on flights.
The Pelican V800 VAULT Double Rifle Case is the perfect case for scoped rifles from carbine size to full length magnums.
• Pelican V800 Vault rifle cases are Crushproof, dustproof, and weather resistant
• The High-impact polymer assures protection of your firearm, via road, trail or air.
• Fitted with heavy duty handles that are ergonomic and will stand up in even the toughest conditions
• The Six push button latches offer secure closure with easy-open access
• Four additional stainless steel lock hasps afford extra security during transport
• Five layers of protective foam for the protection of your rifle or shotgun
• Carry two scoped rifles with absolute confidence
• Body: Polyethylene Construction
• Latch: High Quality ABS
• O-Ring: Polymer
• Pins: Stainless Steel for durability
• Foam: 1.3 LB Polyurethane
• Purge Valve Body: High Quality ABS
• Purge Valve Vent: 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
• Minimum: -18°c
• Maximimum: 60°c
Trust Pelican to protect your Rifle.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging within 14 days. Goods are to be shipped back to our store in Worcester at your own cost. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Gift cards are unfortunately not returnable.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please contact us.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Store Address: C/O Quénet’s Hunting and Fishing Shop 4-5, Q-Square, 72 High Street, Worcester, Western Cape, South Africa, 6850