Specifically designed for saltwater use, the Cedros spinning reels feature Okuma?s Litecast construction design, Dual Force Drag System for extreme stopping power and our proprietary High Density Gearing with a special corrosion resistant coating. Combine this with a high-speed gear ratio and a customized aluminum handle and you have one of the best saltwater jig fishing reels on the market.
– DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
– Multi-disc drag adjustment for more precise settings
– Rigid and corrosion resistant Litecast construction
– CRC: Corrosion resistant coating process
– 6HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
– Dual anti-reverse: Quick-Set and ratchet system
– Manual bail trip function for ultimate reliability
– HDGII: Corrosion resistant, High density gearing
– Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
– Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
– Machined aluminum, screw-in handle arm
|Packaged Weight||0.636 kg|
|Packaging Dimensions||10 × 15 × 15 cm|
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging within 14 days. Goods are to be shipped back to our store in Worcester at your own cost. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Gift cards are unfortunately not returnable.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please contact us.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Store Address: C/O Quénet’s Hunting and Fishing Shop 4-5, Q-Square, 72 High Street, Worcester, Western Cape, South Africa, 6850