Introducing JBL T110 in-ear headphones.
- They're lightweight, comfortable and compact. Under the durable earpiece housing, a pair of 9mm drivers punch out some serious bass, reproducing the JBL Pure Bass sound you've experienced in concert halls, arenas and recording studios around the world.
- In addition, the single-button remote on a tangle-free flat cable lets you control music playback, as well as answer calls on the fly with a built-in microphone.
- Making the JBL T110 your everyday companion for work, at home and on the road
- Features and Benefits: JBL Pure Bass sound for over 60 years, JBL has engineered the precise, impressive sound found in big venues around the world.
- These headphones reproduce that same JBL sound, punching out bass that's both deep and powerful.
1-button remote with microphone: Control music playback with a convenient one-button remote. Got an incoming call? Answer it on the fly with the built-in microphone.
-Tangle-free flat cable: A flat cable that's durable and won't tangle up in knots.
What's in the box:
- 1 pair of T110 headphones
- Ear tips (S, M, L)
- Warning card
- Warranty card
- Technical specifications: Plug: 3.5mm, Dynamic Driver: 9mm, Frequency response: 20Hz ? 20kHz
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging within 14 days. Goods are to be shipped back to our store in Worcester at your own cost. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Gift cards are unfortunately not returnable.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please contact us.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Store Address: C/O Quénet’s Hunting and Fishing Shop 4-5, Q-Square, 72 High Street, Worcester, Western Cape, South Africa, 6850